Work for us!
Why Work For Us?
As one of the fastest-growing companies in Utah, we are always looking for the right people to join our team.
Mac-Warehouse prides itself as a company that perpetuates a close-knit working environment. Our directors and owners adopt an open-door policy, encouraging a two-way conversation at all times. No matter the circumstance, at Mac-Warehouse, we're always family.
Realizing the importance of making our employees feel safe and happy working for us, we strive to provide good and competitive benefits to our employees. Below are a few of our benefits we provide:
- Competitive wages;
- Medical benefits;
- Significant employee discount;
- Paid time off;
- Professional training;
Interested in working with us? Please see the job posting(s) below:
eCommerce Account Manager
- “Own” specific channels or partners. Which means your efforts directly translate to sales or lack thereof.
- Build product listings for partner websites.
- Maintain and update inventory on partner sites.
- Fulfill and surpass sales goals. Report on sales regularly.
- Communicate with our Customer Service team and help with escalated issues or policy information for the partners you are assigned.
- Suggest and support marketing opportunities with your partners.
- Support the eCommerce team and/or director as needed with their goals.
- Look for ways to decrease cost and increase margin.
- Look for ways to automate daily tasks and projects.
- General knowledge of eCommerce and sales methods.
- General knowledge of and passionate about Apple products.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in Account Management.
- Be able to write professionally and technically without grammatical errors.
- Proficient with excel. Intermediate to Expert level. (Vlookups, pivot tables, if-then statements, data manipulation)
- Passion to learn quickly and do a job well, both the high-level and the monotonous.
- Accountability of your work.
- Proficient with computers and learning new software.
- Comfortable on the phone, email, and in person.
- Comfortable presenting information and sales reports/trends.
- Bonus if familiar with programs such as Asana, Slack, Photoshop, Macro Express, Monarch, Fishbowl.
- Willing to commit to at least 1 year, preferably more.
- Ability to manage time efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Extremely organized.
- Able to set and reach realistic goals on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.