Your product is covered by Mac-Warehouse’s 90 days warranty (unless otherwise stated on the product description) from the date of purchase to be free of all defects in material and workmanship. This warranty extends to the original buyer ONLY.
Within the period of this warranty, Mac-Warehouse will repair or replace any part proving defective in material or workmanship free of charge. All warranty, repairs, and service must be performed by an authorized Mac-Warehouse technician, or an authorized Mac-Warehouse service facility.
NO REFUNDS OR COMPENSATION DUE TO SYSTEM FAILURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REPAIRS OR DELAYS IN REPAIRS, DAMAGE TO, CORRUPTION OF OR LOSS OF DATA, ANY COST OF RECOVERING, RESTORING ANY APPLICATIONS OR DATA STORED OR USED AND ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN DATA PRIVACY STORED ON A PRODUCT.
You must return an item in the same condition as it was received, not used or altered in any way. You must also include the following, in the same condition as they are received:
- All original packaging such as boxes, bags, tags.
- Accessories such power adapter, power cords, auxiliary cables, etc.
- Product documentations such as manuals, etc. All items included in a bundle.
Mac-Warehouse does not warranty products that have been received in any of the following conditions:
Improperly packaged and shipped
- Labels are missing.
- Labels exhibits tampering such as being lifted or resealed.
- Labels that have been switched and do not match the product. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- supplier label on non-Mac-Warehouse product.
- supplier label for model placed on a different model.
- Labels exhibiting damage beyond that caused by normal wear and tear.
- Labels that have been defaced such that the model number, serial number, part number, or UPC is not readable.
- Labels with bar codes that cannot be scanned.
- Seal labels that are torn, punctured, lifted or otherwise modified such that the item being sealed is or has been exposed.
- Deep scratches that were not present (during initial possession of goods) which are inconsistent with normal wear or tear.
- There are nicks, dents, bends, or other damage to the cover or base (not present during initial possession of goods).
- There are indications that the product has been exposed to liquid or other foreign substance.
- Screws are missing, loose, or cross-threaded.
- There have been unauthorized alterations made to the cover or base. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Extra holes drilled
- Cut-outs added
- Extra pieces attached
- Cracked or broken plastic parts
- Broken hinges
- Pushed or broken pins
- Damaged, broken, or missing components
- Cuts, breaks, gouges to the product
- Scorched or burned product
- The flexible printed circuits are not connected to their respective connectors or are missing/damaged.
Batteries, ink, cables, etc. are considered consumable products and are not covered under this warranty.
Software, interfacing, media, parts, or supplies not provided or supported by Mac-Warehouse are not covered under this warranty.
- You may cancel orders within 24 hours of your order submissions without penalty. Orders can be returned (including shipping cost, if applicable) within the first 2 weeks regardless of reasons without penalty.
- You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by calling our Customer Service Department by phone at (855) 599-MACS (6227) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Products returned without a valid RMA number will be rejected.
- Ship products to Mac-Warehouse using the prepaid label issued during RMA request. The RMA reference number must be clearly marked on the outside packaging of the returned products. Our shipping address is:
Attn: Returns Department
530 W 8360 S
Sandy, UT 84070
Once we receive your return, we will inspect it and notify you of our receipt and the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
The refund amount is subject to the condition of the received return, whether or not the return meets the terms and conditions set forth in our return policy. Mac-Warehouse retains the right to issue a refund amount that is fair and within the legal demands of its terms and policy.
Incomplete returns, i.e. returns missing original parts and accessories, will not be fully refunded; Mac-Warehouse will deduct the retail price of the missing parts and/or accessories from the refund amount as it sees fit.